As our business continues to evolve, we are making updates to our sports TV line up.
Chelsea TV will no longer be available worldwide as of June 30. As a result, we will remove it from our channel lineup. In addition, our partnership agreement with ManU TV will come to an end on June 30th and will also be removed from our line-up.
Our customers will still have access to their other favorite channels including Flow Sports, NBC Sports Network and ESPN.
We also want to take a moment to highlight the many enhancements we have made recently:
- Addition of the UEFA Champions League and Europa League on Flow Sports. More LIVE matches than existed before
- Multiple Concacaf tournaments including the Scotiabank Champions League, Concacaf League and confederation competitions on Flow Sports
- Enhanced coverage of IAAF Diamond League on Extra channel and the Flow Sports App. 2019 Netball World Cup
Dear Valued Flow Customers
At Flow, we are constantly reviewing the way we do business. Our goal is to offer the best network, service and value to all of our customers.
As part of this ongoing process, we have made the difficult decision to close our West Bay, Heritage Square store on 10 August 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
As a result, we will have more staff to serve you in our other locations; Galleria Plaza, Anderson Square, Countryside Shopping Centre and One Technology Square. Service is also available to you online at discoverflow.ky and via the MyFlow App. The TopUp kiosk will remain at Heritage Square to continue to serve our pre-paid customers.
We thank you for being our loyal customers and look forward to serving you at our other locations soon.
Dear Valued Customer,
We’re writing to let you know that we’re making some changes and enhancements to your TV experience.
We’ve been adding new channels and content to our growing collection of new and high-quality programming on Flow TV:
- It’s great news for sports fans, as we’re bringing you the new home of the Premier League in the Caribbean. RUSH, a brand-new sports channel, has joined Flow TV
- New entertainment channels TV One and CuriosityStream joined our channel line-up earlier this year
- We’ve added more of the latest and most popular movies and TV shows to our Flow On Demand library, such as, Avengers: End Game, Long Shot, The Curse of La Llorona and other box office hits
- We’ve extended the number of channels available in our award-winning Flow ToGo app - it’s now loaded with over 130 live channels, including premium programming like HBO. Download it for FREE today in your App Store or enjoy it in your browser and take your favourite programming with you, on-the-go.
As we regularly review and refresh our TV service to bring you high quality content, as of September 30th, 2019, we’ll be removing the channel SyFy from our line-up
We’re sorry if this impacts your viewing habits, and we hope you’ll find plenty to enjoy through the new channels and content mentioned above and the many other great channels on Flow. You can find more information on the Flow TV line-up at www.discoverflow.co
Thank you for being a valued Flow customer!
Your Flow Team