welcome to simplified bills
Understanding your bill shouldn't be complicated
That's why we’ve upgraded your bill format to make it clearer and easier for you to understand.
- An easier to understand one-page summary
- A clear breakdown of cost by mobile, landline, broadband, and TV
- More ways to pay your bill
- The first page of the bill will be sent in the post. A full copy is available online via E-billing
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, you can. Once you are online you are able to access your E-bill summary in your email on any device and from any location. Likewise, with a smartphone, tablet or laptop, once connected to the internet you can log into your E-billing account.
- PDF version – This can be viewed using Adobe Reader
- CSV download – This can be downloaded to your personal computer as a *.csv ( comma separated value ) file
- Text document (.txt) download
Each paper bill includes all services associated with a single account number. All of the services associated with that account will be shown on the bill.
You will need to login to your FLOW E-billing account to view balances of reward points.