welcome to simplified bills
Understanding your bill shouldn't be complicated
That's why we’ve upgraded your bill format to make it clearer and easier for you to understand.
- An easier to understand one-page summary
- A clear breakdown of cost by mobile, landline, broadband, and TV
- More ways to pay your bill
- The first page of the bill will be sent in the post. A full copy is available online via E-billing
sign up for e-billing
- Visit the E-billing portal
- Follow the instructions to create an account and link all your FLOW services.
- Click "go paperless" to receive your E-bill.
ways to pay
There are many convenient ways to pay your bill:
- MyFlow App
- Call 1800-804-2994
- Online banking
- Any FLOW retail store
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A summary of your usage will be shown on your paper bill. Any allowances not shown on the paper bill will be available to view online via the text file. Simply log into your E-billing account to view.
Yes you can pay directly via credit/debit card via your E-Billing account, the My Flow app, by calling our contact center on 811 or at any FLOW retail store.
For each account, you will receive an email with a bill summary to your chosen email address. You will receive one email per month for each service account/bill that you have gone paperless with. So if you have linked 5 different services to your account, you will receive 5 email bill summaries. The arrival of these emails will be according to the billing date of each service, cycle; therefore all 5 may not come at the same time.
Please check to see that you are not blocking emails from the FLOW email address. If you are not blocking emails, please call the contact centre for further assistance on 811.
The new format of the FLOW paper bill will only be available to residential customers at the moment. As a business customer you will continue to receive a PDF of the old paper bill format.