Fly Away with FLOW
Go ON THE RUN with FLOW and win 2 tickets to the Beyoncé and Jay-Z OTR II tour. Flow, Cayman’s fastest 4G LTE mobile provider will be sending two people to the concert at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, FL, August 31, 2018 in corporation with Z99 and IRIE FM.
How to Enter
- Register on Flow or Z99 or Irie Facebook pages.
- Leave a comment on the page with the date you activated your last Flow prepaid data or combo plan.
- Listen in the morning to Z99 and Irie to hear Dane, Jason and Teri pull the daily winning entrants. One entrant winner each day per station (Monday to Thursday).
- You can also enter to win at Flow stores. Sign up for any new service or plan and get an entry to win. Two Bonus entrant winners from Flow stores entries will be announced on Fridays on Irie and Z99.
- Competition is open only to Flow customers.
- 2 Daily entrant winners are entered into the final draw at finale “Sing to Win” event Thursday August 23, 2018.
The competition starts July 20, 2018 and will end at 11:59pm on August 23, 2018
The contest organisers are Hurley 's Media Ltd., 18 Forum Ln, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and FLOW, One Technology Square, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
- One entry per plan purchase or Flow service sign up.
- The prize consists of two return economy flights to Miami on Cayman Airways LTD, two Beyoncé & Jay-Z OTR II concert tickets at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, August 31 2018 and two nights accommodation (at location and level of the contest organisers choosing).
- The finale winner will be chosen at final draw party, location to be confirmed, via reverse draw, August 23rd 2018 and via ‘sing to win’ for remaining 5 entrants. Contest Organisers will make the final decision on the winner of the competition at their own discretion.
- Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants into the competition will be chosen from all complete and valid entries registered on IRIE FM, Z99 and FLOW Facebook page by Contest Organisers.
- By participating, all entrants consent to Contest Organisers, using their name, photos, audio recordings and videos in any media for any purpose without remuneration, as well as, participation in relation to promotion of the competition (e.g. media appearances, videos of your trip experience, etc).
- Entry is open to legal residents of Cayman Islands aged 18 years and over.
- Competition participants will be responsible for appropriate and required travel documents, including passport and other entry requirements into and out of United States of America (visa, police clearance, ESTA etc.).
- Employees of Contest Organisers, their associated companies and any agencies associated with this Competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter
- Contest Organisers reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for any reason, at their discretion, including but not limited to, for tampering with the entry process, or submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- To enter this competition and to be a potential winner you must be a FLOW customer and have activated a pre-paid data plan or pre-paid combo plan 7 days before the start of or during the competition period or taken up one of Flow services. Entrant’s name must match the Flow account holder name or be a legal resident of the Flow account service address.
- Prize winners will be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable (e.g. given to friend or family member) and cannot be taken as cash and may not be claimed or used by any person other than the winner.
- All prizes are accepted at the entrant’s own risk. Acceptance of the prize confirms that winner is able to use the prize and prize winner must provide proof of travel documents, insurance, letter from employer indicating time off
- Individuals selected/winners will forfeit their claim to the prize for any of the following reasons:
- Inability to provide valid photo identification – driver’s license, passport or National ID.
- Inability to produce a valid passport and proof of ability to travel to the US.
- Failing to collect prize within one (1) working day of being notified of winning the prize trip
- Inability to collect prize within one (1) working day of being notified of winning the prize trip.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- Refusing to participate in Organisers advertising and public relations campaign whether in electronic, print or other media
- Failing to present valid letter from a physician confirming that he/she and proposed companion are physically able (free of illness / disease etc. that makes them unable to fly) to make the trip.
- If winner determined on draw date is not able to accept the prize then the 2nd runner up will be awarded the prize. Same goes for 2nd runner up and 3rd runner up until prize is accepted up to the final 5 entrants.
- Contest Organisers are not responsible in the event an entrant is not able to use the prize. The winner will forfeit their claim to the prize.
- The Prize Winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs associated with the prize, including (where applicable) spending money, transport, any additional flights or accommodation, transfers, meal costs, insurance, gratuities, passport and visa requirements and all other incidentals.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Contest Organisers will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of either Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Contest Organisers negligence. If requested by Contest Organisers, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by Contest Organisers and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
Postpaid mobile value plans - Up to 25GB data
+ 2,000 texts
+ 2,000 minutes to any local number
Plus a base roaming plan.
From $99 per month.
Click here for details and to sign up.
Superfast Broadband & TV bundles
Clear streaming, the fastest speeds PLUS get the best entertainment with Flow Evo. Flow Evo Includes HD quality TV, Play Back from the Beginning, Cloud Storage and TV On-the-Go app.
Great value and pricing all in one convenient bill.
From $99 per month.
Click here for details and to sign up.
Or visit a Flow store.
Click here for the nearest location.