Smart Choice Plus
PART H (Item 802)
- Service Description
- Smart Choice Plus provides Residential Customers with a bundle comprised of Residential Telephone Line Rental, several Optional Services, an IDD Discount, e. Account, and a 10% discount off Fixed Line to Mobile Local Call charges, Broadband ADSL monthly rental charges, and bMobile monthly access and Mobile Call charges.
- There are three Smart Choice Plus Plans: Plan A, Plan B, Plan C.
- This Item is subject to the terms and provisions of Part A of this Tariff.
"C&W Sales Offices" are located at Anderson Square, Marquee, Galleria Plaza and Stake Bay.
"Discount Plans" mean the 10% discount for Fixed Line to Mobile Local Call charges, certain Broadband ADSL monthly rental charges and certain bMobile monthly access and Mobile Call charges.
"e.Account" allows Customers to view and print their current and recent bills online at C&W's Website ( www.eaccount.ky).
"Services Offered" means all of Smart Choice, ADSL Services, and bMobile Plans.
- Terms and Conditions
- To apply for a Smart Choice Plus Plan, Customers must complete a Smart Plus Choice Application Form (which is available online at www.candw.ky) and fax the completed form to 345-949-0039 or visit a C&W Sales Office and present acceptable ID. IDD numbers subject to the IDD Discount must be listed on the Application Form.
- To be eligible for the Smart Choice Plus Plans, the Customer must:
- Subscribe to Smart Choice and at least one of the other Services Offered (bMobile and/or Broadband ADSL); and
- be current in the payment of all Accounts.
- Discount Plans will not apply to any of the Accounts that are not current in payment. At C&W's sole option, the Discount Plans may be terminated or suspended in relation to any such Account.
- C&W may consolidate the Customer's Accounts onto one Bill and C&W reserves the right to specify the payment date.
- The Term of the Smart Choice Plus Plan shall be month to month. The Term shall start from the date the Smart Choice Plus Plan is applied to the Customer's Telephone Line. The start date is the date the application form is received and setup on the customer’s account.
- At the end of the Term, the Smart Choice Plus Plan will automatically renew for another month unless the Customer cancels his/her Smart Choice Plus Plan by writing to C&W or calling Customer Service.
- The Customer will be allowed to downgrade his/her Smart Choice Plus Plan, once per month, subject to the administrative fees listed in subItem 4.
- If the customer no longer subscribes to the bmobile or Broadband ADSL Services Offered, he/she is no longer eligible for Smart Choice Plus discounts and cancellation charges for bmobile and Broadband ADSL services shall apply.
- The Service components which comprise the Smart Choice Plus Plans are as described in Part B, Part C and Part D of the General Tariffs and Part B (Item 201) and Part C (Item 301and 302) of the Special Tariffs.
- Packages and Rates and Charges
Smart Choice Plans Plan A Plan B Plan C Base Element Line Rental Line Rental Line Rental Features Call Waiting Caller ID Voicemail Call Waiting Caller ID Voicemail (extended or multiple)(c) Call Forwarding 3 Way Call Ring Back When Free Call Waiting Caller ID Voicemail (extended or multiple)(c) Call Forwarding 3 Way Call Ring Back When Free IDD Discount 20% off calls to 3 predetermined IDD numbers 20% off calls to 4 predetermined IDD numbers 20% off calls to 6 predetermined IDD numbers e.Account Free Free Free Monthly Price $23 $27 $32 Administrative Fee n/a $20 $40 Local Calls: Fixed Line to Fixed Line 10% discount 10% discount 10% discount ADSL Plans All Broadband ADSL Plans 10% off monthly rental charges(a) 10% off monthly rental charges(a) 10% off monthly rental charges(a) Mobile Plans All bMobile Plans 10% off monthly access fee, and international 10% off monthly access fee, and international calls (b) Text Messaging 10% off monthly access fee, and international calls (b) calls (b) Text Messaging Mobile Mail. Mobile Mail. Text Messaging Mobile Mail.
- Does not apply to Internet Roaming.
- Does not apply to Mobile Roaming.
- The extended (Executive) Voicemail feature allows for a longer personal greeting and longer message lengths. The multiple features allows for up to four personal mailboxes with longer greeting and message lengths. The extended and multiple Voicemail features are only available with Smart Choice Plans. (See Item 301.4 for details on voicemail greetings and message lengths)
- Customers terminating their Broadband ADSL Service prior to the end of the minimum term must pay the early termination fee as per the Broadband ADSL Special Tariff Item 201 (3)(7). Customers terminating their mobile service prior to the end of the minimum term must pay the early termination fee as per the bMobile Special Tariff Item 301 (3)(4)(b) or Item 302 (3)(4).
Note: Plan D was never available on SmartChoice Plus.