INTERNET ACCESS SERVICES
Managed IP Circuit Service
PART F (Item 605)
- Service Description
- This Item is subject to the terms and conditions of Part A and Item 600 of this Tariff.
- Managed IP Circuits ("MIPCs") are dedicated, fixed, point-to-point, digital transmission channels within the Cayman Islands between a Customer’s LAN and C&W’s Virtual Office Platform.
- Rates and charges are set out in sub-item 605.4 below.
- Initial Term available for MIPC Services: one (1) year.
[Reserved for future use]
- Terms and Conditions
- MIPC Service can only be used in conjunction with a Virtual Office Service. C&W does not provide Virtual Office Service pursuant to this Tariff Item (please refer to General Tariff Item 604).
- All MIPCs terminate on the Virtual Office platform.
- MIPCs are only available in bandwidths of 2 Mbps, and cannot be used to transport data. MIPCs can only carry digitalized voice at 2 Mbps bandwidths.
- MIPC Service is subject to a one-year Initial Term.
- The Customer can cancel a MIPC Service at any time upon one (1) month’s prior written notice. Early termination charges equal to 50% of the monthly recurring charge, multiplied by the number of months remaining in the Initial Term, will apply in the event the Customer cancels a MIPC Service before the end of the Initial Term.
- The Customer undertakes not to use the MIPC Service:
- to resell in whole or in part to third parties on a commercial or any other basis;
- to resell public traffic;
- to refile traffic from one country to another; or
- to resell part or all of any leased circuit capacity.
- Rates & Charges
The following rates and charges apply.
Circuit Install Fee Monthly Recurring Charge Managed IP Circuit: E-1 $140.00 $200.00