ISDN Internet Access
PART F (Item 602)
- This item is subject to terms and conditions of Item 600 of this Tariff.
- ISDN Internet Access provides 64 kbps or 128 kbps Internet access using an ISDN BRI Telephone Line.
- C&W offers two ISDN Internet Access packages: ISDN 64K and ISDN 128K.
- ISDN Internet Access is subject to a Setup Charge and a monthly charge. Usage Charges also apply. Rates and Charges are set out in sub-item 4.
- Initial Term available for ISDN Internet Access: One Month.
Terms and Conditions
- The Customer must order and maintain an ISDN BRI Service from C&W. Customer may acquire the required Apparatus from C&W or elsewhere. See Tariff Item 503 for details.
- The maximum connection speed is 128 kbps. However, connection speeds may vary.
- The monthly rental charge is payable even if the Customer does not use the service during a month or part of a month. ISDN Internet Access service may not be suspended at any time.
- C&W will normally provide ISDN Internet Access service within 3 Working Days from receipt of the ISDN Internet Access Order Form.
The following features apply to the ISDN Internet Access plans:
Included Web Space Hours Accounts (a) (MB) ISDN 64K 10 5 1 ISDN 128K (b) 5 5 1
- Each E-mail Account has a 10 MB size limit.
- Service can be used at 64 kbps (1 active B Channel) or 128 kbps (2 active B Channels).
Rates and Charges
The following rates and charges apply:
Setup Charge Monthly Charge Extra Hourly Charge ISDN 64K $35.00 $35.00 $3.00 ISDN 128K $35.00 $35.00 $6.00
- Notes: Usage is billed on a per-hour basis.