PUBLIC SWITCHED NETWORK ACCESS - continued
Digital Access Circuit Service
PART B (Item 205)
- Service Description
- This Item is subject to the terms and conditions of Part A of this Tariff.
- Digital Access Circuit Service is a digital service that provides the Customer with up to 30 symmetric channels for the transport of voice Calls to and from the PSTN. .
- Digital Access Circuit Service is subject to an Installation Charge and to Monthly Charges per Circuit. Rates and Charges are set out in sub-Item 205.4.
- Initial Term: Month-to-Month
[Reserved for future use]
- Terms and Conditions
- The monthly Service Charge is payable even if the Customer does not use the Service during the month. Digital Access Circuit Service may not be suspended at any time.
- Digital Access Circuit Service is available in two configurations: 15 and 30 channels.
- Digital Access Circuit Service connects to Customer Apparatus via a router located at the Customer premises. C&W will supply this router.
- Digital Access Circuits can only be used for voice Telephone Calls, or for any data services configured for transport over voice circuits (dial-up Internet services, facsimile).
- Standard rates apply for any Local Calls (see General Tariff Item 201.5) or IDD Calls originated using the Service.
- Rates and Charges
The following rates and Charges apply.
Service Installation Charge Monthly Charge Digital Access Circuit 15 $140 $125 Digital Access Circuit 30 $140 $200