As the leading provider of telecommunications for the region, we're committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service available. Our team is available to guide you through any issues you may be facing with your Flow service. You can count on us to provide a high quality, reliable service.
New Flow Services - residential
- New broadband and/or TV service requests can be provided within 24 hours. Once requested a temporary mobile modem will be provided to customers on signing up for the service, this is simply plugged in and up and running in a short time, with the fixed (permanent) service scheduled for installation.
- New broadband and/or TV fixed (permanent) service will be installed within five (5) business days.
- Our team will schedule your installation and/or service at a time that is convenient for you.
We make no guarantee or warranty of WIFI speed as this is dependent on a number of factors:
I. How many people are using broadband at the same time on various devices
II. If a number of people are downloading large files at the same time
III. If you signed up for speeds not efficient for your daily activities
Please note that new Flow service sign ups will need to be full and completed to include but not limited to block and parcel number, deposit if required, ID and internal wiring ready for Flow service installation. New construction and new premises may require additional time. Superfast Broadband 25 Mbps and Flow TV is available in most of Grand Cayman.
Already a Flow Customer?
- If you experience issues or faults with your broadband and/or TV service, we aim to fix these within three (3) business days.
- Should you like to upgrade your broadband speed or adjust your TV package we will complete your request within three (3) business days.
- Please call 1-800-804-2994 to request an upgrade or report service issues.
We'll put your needs first - now that's a promise!