Win $40,000 in Flow Prizes for Christmas 2018
You could win Broadband, TV, Mobile and Home Phone for an entire year from Flow, with one of our New Flow Quad Play Plans. Plus every week lucky customers will get the gift of entertainment with our Samsung Sound System prizes, 5 winners every week.
How to Enter
- Sign up for a new Flow Quad Play plan, open to new or existing Flow customers.
- Sign up for any new Flow stand-alone service or combination of Flow billed services.
- Prepaid customers that top up $25 or more are entered to win the prizes.
- Pay your Flow bill in full and on time for an entry to win
The competition starts 16 November 2018 and will end at 11:59pm on 6 January 2019.
The competition organiser is FLOW, One Technology Square, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
- One entry per transaction as detailed in the “How to Enter” instructions.
- The prizes consist of one Flow Quad Play Plan for 12 months awarded to 5 Flow customers over the competition period and each week one Samsung Wireless Bluetooth Sound Systems (sound bar with sub woofer) awarded to 3 customers.
- The Quad Play Plan prize draws for one potential winner will be made on Nov 30, Dec 7, 14, 28, Jan 7. For Flow Quad Play customers, the prize received will be the plan tier contracted for at the time of entry. All other winners will receive the 2nd tier package "Flame."
- Every week draws will be made to select 3 potential winners of a Samsung Sound Systems (Nov 23, 30, Dec 7, 14, 21, 28 and Jan 7).
- The potential winners will be informed within 3 working days of the draw and will be asked a skills based question to be awarded the prize. Flow will make the final decision on the winner of the competition at its discretion.
- To be eligible to win, participants’ accounts must be active and in good standing (i.e., no outstanding bills) at the time of the prize draw. In order to claim a prize, the potential winner must also present a valid, legal form of photo identification (e.g. drivers license, passport, voter’s identification card). Existing customers will also be required to bring a recent phone/service bill (i.e. from within the last 3 months) identifying them as the contracted subscriber, as well as a valid photo identification. Failure to satisfy any of those requirements will result in any potential prizes being forfeited.
- Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants into the competition will be chosen from all complete and valid entries.
- By participating, all entrants consent to Flow, using their name, photos, audio recordings and videos in any media for any purpose without remuneration, as well as, participation in relation to promotion of the competition (e.g. media appearances, videos of you accepting the prize or using the prize, etc).
- Entry is open to legal residents of Cayman Islands aged 18 years and over.
- Competition participants will be responsible for internal wiring related to the home where the Flow Quad Play will be installed.
- Employees of the Contest Organiser, their associated companies and any agencies associated with this Competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Contest Organiser reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for any reason at their discretion, including but not limited to, for tampering with the entry process, or submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- To enter this competition and to be a potential winner you must be a FLOW customer and have purchased/signed up for a Flow service during the competition period or taken up one of Flow services. Entrant’s name must match the Flow account holder name or be a legal resident of the Flow account service address.
- Prize winners will be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable (e.g. given to friend or family member) and cannot be taken as cash and may not be claimed or used by any person other than the winner.
- Flow reserves the right to substitute published prizes with any other prize, in the event of stock shortage.
- All prizes are accepted at the entrant’s own risk. Acceptance of the prize confirms that winner is able to use the prize.
- Individuals selected/winners will forfeit their claim to the prize for any of the following reasons:
- Inability to provide valid photo identification – driver’s license, passport or National ID.
- Failing to accept/collect prize within one (1) working day of being notified of winning the prize trip.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- Refusing to participate in Organiser’s advertising and public relations campaign whether in electronic, print or other media
- If the potential winner(s) determined on the draw date(s) is not able to accept the prize then or cannot be reached by telephone or the telephone rings without an answer for up to 30 seconds, is busy after five (5) tries or goes to voicemail the 2nd runner up will be awarded the prize. Same goes for 2nd runner up and 3rd runner up until prize is accepted up to the final 5 entrants for that draw.
- Contest Organiser is not responsible in the event an entrant is not able to use the prize. The winner will forfeit their claim to the prize.
- The Prize Winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs associated with the prize, including (where applicable) internal wiring, power, permission from landlord. Installation of Flow Quad Play fixed services (Broadband, TV and Home Phone) will follow standard installation.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- Any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- The unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the competition; electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- Any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- Any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Contest Organisers will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of either Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Contest Organiser’s negligence. If requested by Contest Organisers, the Prize Winner(s), must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by Contest Organiser and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.